Meet strict health code and hand washing regulations by bringing hot water to the outdoors with the PolyJohn BRA1-2000 portable sink at PortableHandwashing.com. The PolyJohn BRA1-2000 heater is designed to provide a warm hand wash maintaining a water temperature of 95 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit. This durable portable hand wash station also features a dual sink for two-person handwashing in various outdoor settings including: commercial catering and food service applications, agriculture, construction work sites, festivals, farmers markets, plus any other locations where outdoor handwashing is required. The PolyJohn BRA1-1000 features oval windows in the outer tank to show off the translucent inner fresh water tank – this results for an attractive two-tone look that also provides a functional water level indicator for users and service people alike. Designed with extra deep sink basins so users are able to wash up to their elbows, this high quality portable sink is easily transportable and features an unmatched sleek design. Full Tank Will Provide Approximately 350 Handwashings
- Great for agriculture, food, and construction work sites.
- Protects children in schools, playgrounds, and festivals.
- Safeguards food for grocery stores, farmers' markets, and outdoor food vendors.
- 1,000-sheet paper towel capacity
- Two 30-fluid-oz. soap dispensers
- Built-in lift handles
- 22-gallon fresh water tank capacity with visual water levels
- 24-gallon used water capacity
- Syphon port for pump out
- Fits inside most portable restrooms for easy transport
- 1408 pumps of water
|Depth||21.5 in / 54 cm|
|Fresh Water Capacity||22 gal / 83 ltr|
|Gray Water Capacity||24 gal / 91 ltr|
|Height||62 in / 157.5 cm|
|Weight Empty||70 lb / 32 kg|
|Weight Full||254 lb / 115.2 kg|
|Width||26.5 in / 67 cm|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.