The PSW3-2000 TM sink is easily transportable warm water sink with a built-in handle and rubber treaded wheels. Designed for use where convenient hand washing classrooms, construction sites, festivals, food service locations, etc., to be used indoors or out. The compact design allows it to be used most anywhere. Ideal where space is limited. Shipped fully assembled.
Full Tank Will Provide Approximately 245 Handwashings
- Nominal water temperature: 110°
- Power requirement: 110 V / 15 Amp
- Separately rotomolded sink basin eliminates the possibility of cross
- Molded in base plate that makes the unit sturdier
- Conforms to full forearm submersion regulations
- Blue quarter turn fresh water fill port
- Rubber tread wheels
- Two convenient drain ports. One for fresh water and one for gray water.
- Large hatch to gray water tank
|Depth||20 in / 50.8 cm|
|Fresh Water Capacity||15.5 gal / 58.7 ltr|
|Height||62 in / 157.5 cm|
|Number of Single Dispenses||992|
|Paper Towel Capacity||1 Roll or 500 Single Fold (Georgia Pacific 23504)|
|Pump Capacity (per stroke)||2 fl oz / 59.14 ml|
|Soap Dispenser Capacity||30 fl oz / 887 ml|
|Weight Empty||47 lb|
|Weight Full||177 lb|
|Width||18 in / 45.5 cm|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.