Availability : Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
The Tag product line has been one of the most durable, accessible sinks in the sanitation industry for over a decade. With changes in the market and increased requirements for additional sanitation stations and handwashing in general, the Tag 4 has been redesigned into a superior handwash solution with greater production capacity to quickly fulfill high demands and improved functionality to better serve customer’s needs.
The new Tag 4 balances the proven strengths of the original Tag sink with enhanced design and functionality to offer a more operator friendly free standing handwash station. Using industry leading technology, the Tag 4 is more durable, easier to handle and service, and can be supplied faster, in larger quantities. With greater flexibility to hold almost any size soap and towel dispenser on the market while still fitting comfortably in most standard size portable restrooms for ease of transportation, the next generation Tag 4 sink is a low maintenance, essential workhorse for your fleet.
TAG 4 Include:
- Stake Down Holes
- Graywater Siphon
- New Quick Change, Universal Foot Pump
- Quick Connect Hose System
- Threaded Drain Plugs for Freshwater and Graywater Tanks
- Serviceable from Both Sides
- Four Large Handles for Easy Handling
- Easy to Clean, Large Basins for Forearm Washing
- New Impact Resistant Nozzle
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Hinges
- Ability to Mount Most Soap and Towel Dispensers
- Open Sink Top for Easy Access to Freshwater Tank
- Pressure-Washer Accessible Graywater Tank
- Two Lockable Twist Latches to Protect Freshwater from Contamination
- Low Center of Gravity to Withstand Windy Field Conditions
- Minimal Parts for Low Maintenance
- 22-gallon Freshwater Capacity
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.