Availability : High Demand - Ships in 18+ Weeks
The new ADA Compliant SaniStand is design certified to meet and exceed ADA requirements, making it easily accessible by all patrons. It's the most convenient way yet to keep hands clean... even when water is not available! The SaniStand with Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam kills 99% of germs on hands, including E. coli and salmonella. The SaniStand Foam Dispenser with four dispensing units provides enough alcohol-free foam to sanitize the hands of over 5,300 individuals. Foam spreads to cover hands and kill germs, and there's no waste to discard. The foam push pad is ADA compliant requiring one hand and less than 5 lbs. of pressure to dispense. Large view window monitors sanitizer levels.
- Great for agriculture, food, and construction work sites.
- Protects children in schools, playgrounds, and festivals.
- Safeguards food for grocery stores, farmers' markets, and outdoor food vendors.
On September 14th, 2009 the CDC provided additional guidance on the use of alcohol and non alcohol based hand sanitizers for the prevention of the H1N1 flu virus. The Centers for Disease Control stated "If soap and water are not available and alcohol-based products are not allowed, other hand sanitizers that do not contain alcohol may be useful." PolyJohn portable hand sanitizer stations provide an effective way to help prevent the spread of illnesses in schools and other places where alcohol based hand sanitizers are banned.
- Holds 4 Foaming Hand Sanitizer dispensers (5,300 single uses)
- 27.5 pounds empty - over 200 pounds when base is filled with water or sand
- Goes anywhere people gather
- Foam kills 99% of dangerous germs on contact
- Locking canopy protects supplies
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.