Availability : In Stock - Usually Ships Same Day
Boardwalk Disinfecting Wipes are commercial strength and kill 99.9% of Germs, Bacteria & Viruses including the Human Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Boardwalk disinfectant wipes are EPA N-List Approved and are proudly Made in the USA. Active ingredients include Quaternary Ammonium - Alkyl (C12-16) dimethylbenzylammonium chloride which is also found in popular Lysol and Clorox disinfecting wipes. These 8x7 wipes offer superior performance compared to generic imported brands and provide excellent moisture content for wiping/disinfecting large areas. There's no question why Boardwalk Disinfecting Wipes are the preferred choice in healthcare facilities, restaurants, offices, schools, and homes.
- EPA List N-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus
- Kills 99.9% of Germs, Bacteria & Viruses
- Kills Cold and Flu Virus, including H1N1 Influenza A Virus
- Boardwalk is a trusted brand in healthcare facilities, restaurants, offices, schools, and homes
- Bleach and alcohol-free
- Active ingredients include Quaternary Ammonium - Alkyl (C12-16) dimethylbenzylammonium chloride also found in popular Lysol and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Strong and tough - commercial strength
- Superior performance compared to generic imported brands
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Excellent moisture content facilitates wiping/disinfecting large areas
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as bathroom fixtures, counters, desks, telephones, and keyboards
- Easy dispensing canister
- Lemon scent
- 7x8 wipe size
- 75 wipes per canister
- Includes 12 canisters per case
- MADE IN USA
Convenient cleaning wipes that disinfect hard surfaces in one easy step. Bleach- and alcohol-free formula kills 99.9% of E. coli, Salmonella, Staph and Strep. Also effective against Human Coronavirus, Influenza A and H1N1 flu virus. Ready-to-use, premoistened wipes are great for offices, clinics, daycare centers, restaurants, schools, homes, and nursing homes. Easy dispensing canister.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.