Availability : Usually Ships in 24 Weeks
Our standard model portable restroom sets the standard for the sanitation industry. The PJN3 is our most popular portable toilet. With its lightweight, compact, sturdy design, and its user-friendly functionality, the PJN3 is the portable restroom of choice wherever people spend significant time outdoors.
The PJN3’s tough construction is on the job at residential and commercial worksites. Its comfortable interior is a hit at casual outdoor events such as fairs and festivals. The PJN3 offers features top to bottom, from its translucent roof to its anti-slip floors. Easy set-up and maintenance is built into the design. For a high-end level of service, the PJN3 can be loaded with amenities, and accompanied with top-quality PolyJohn hand-washing sinks and sanitizing stations.
When customers have portable restroom needs that include limited space or a limited budget, but high expectations of sanitation performance, the PolyJohn PJN3 is the perfect “go-to” choice.
NEED A DUMP VALVE ADDED TO YOUR RESTROOM? ADD THE DT02-1000 TO YOUR SHOPPING CART
• Maximum ventilation
• Roomy interior
• Anti-slip floor surface for improved safety
• Occupancy signal latch Two tissue rolls Sanitary seat deck and floor design Translucent roof for better lighting
• Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam dispensers Containment tray
• Paper Towel Dispenser
• Shelving Shelving with coat hook
• Solar Lighting
Advantages over other units:
• Spacious design has 17.4 percent more interior space than other standard units in the industry.
• Easy to service and clean, thanks to advanced waste tank design with rounded slope top and conveniently placed deep central sump.
• PJP3 range includes Static (Basic) Model, Recirculating Flush, Fresh Water Flush, and City Mains varieties.
• Door mounted mirror and handle standard
• Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
• Non-splash urinal standard
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.